By Travelzoo Staff
Experience fine Japanese dining at Teppankai in South Yarra as the restaurant offers Travelzoo subscribers an 8-course teppanyaki lunch for just $49 for two people. Regularly priced at $110, you’ll receive a glass of house wine each with your meal.
Why we love it
- Visit Teppankai in South Yarra for a fine Japanese dining experience when you pay just $49 for an 8-course teppanyaki set menu for two
- Normally valued at $110, receive a glass of house wine each with your meal
- Watch tasty food prepared before your eyes as skilled teppanyaki chefs chop, slice and dice the ingredients before serving them to you
- You’ll try delicacies such as the restaurant's signature dish of spicy fish tempura roll, scallops, scotch fillet and more
- Accompaniments of rice and miso soup are also included
- Valid for lunch from Monday to Saturday
Jun 17, 2013 - Sep 17, 2013
34 Bray Street
South Yarra, 3141
Tel: (03) 9827 8822
- The chefs will put on a show in front of you while they prepare the mouth-watering teppanyaki dishes, acclaimed by diners and critics alike. You'll also receive accompaniments of rice and miso soup with your meal.
- Teppanyaki menu includes:
- -Potato salad
- -Teppankai's signature dish: spicy fish tempura roll (deep fried sushi)
- -White fish
- -Scotch fillet
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch from Monday to Saturday until 17 September, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 1 September. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum four vouchers per table. You can buy multiple vouchers. Maximum one voucher per two people per visit. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. No changes allowed to the set menu.