By Travelzoo Staff
Essence on Exhibition Restaurant at the Melbourne Marriott is offering a 3-course dinner for two people for just $99. Normally worth $174, the meal includes bread to share, an entrée, main and dessert per person from a select menu and a bottle of De Bortoli Willowglen red, white or sparkling wine.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a 3-course meal for two including a bottle of wine at the Melbourne Marriott's Essence on Exhibition Restaurant (reg. $174)
- Including $50 Uber credit this package saves 56% off the regular cost
- Uber is an on-demand chauffeur service you can use to get you to the restaurant or home
- Dishes on this exclusive menu include Western Australian barramundi and Gippsland steak with truffled mash
- The menu is based on locally sourced seasonal produce
- Choose from a selection of De Bortoli Willowglen wines to accompany your meal
- The restaurant features floor-to-ceiling windows offering street views to diners
- Valid for dinner seven days a week
Jun 13, 2013 - Aug 31, 2013
Essence on Exhibition Restaurant
Corner Exhibition & Lonsdale Streets
Tel: (03) 9660 1183
- This deal also includes a $50 Uber credit towards a chauffeur-driven car to get you there or home.
- Centrally located in the heart of Melbourne, Essence on Exhibition Restaurant features floor-to-ceiling windows and a menu based on locally sourced fresh produce.
- In addition to garlic and herb breads to share, you can select from this special menu:
- Entrée (choice of):
- -Soup of the day with freshly sliced loaf
- -Lemon pepper calamari with pickled vegetables and aioli
- Main (choice of):
- -Western Australia barramundi with seasonal green vegetables and a bush tomato relish
- -Spinach and ricotta ravioli with plum tomato Napoli sauce and basil
- -Gippsland steak with truffled mash potato, honey glazed carrot and broccolini
- Dessert (choice of):
- -Warm sticky date pudding with vanilla ice cream
- -Creme Catalina served with berry compote
- About Uber: A premium lifestyle and experience brand, Uber is a chauffeur-driven pick up and drop off service. It uses a smartphone app to connect you to your nearest available car, meaning your night out begins in style and ease as soon as you leave your house. This efficient service takes the planning of how to get to or from your destination out of the equation and allows you to indulge in that extra glass of wine without having to worry about driving.
The fine print
Voucher must be purchased by 20 June but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner seven days a week until 31 August, 2013. Please book early to avoid disappointment. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 31 July. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Maximum three vouchers per table. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.
Uber credit: Uber is strictly on-demand only (no pre-bookings). Available to new signups only. Maximum value of discount is $50. Can only be used once in one transaction and no change is given. Cannot be retrospectively applied. Not redeemable for cash. You must download the smartphone app in order to be able to use the service. Must be used by 30 September, 2013. You will need to enter your credit card information when you register with Uber.