By Travelzoo Staff
Exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers, award-winning restaurant Hare & Grace is offering a 3-course dinner for two with complimentary tea or coffee for just $79. Regularly priced at $143, enjoy three courses of spectacular Australian cuisine, termed by executive chef and owner Raymond Capaldi as 'traderne, a combination of tradition and modern’.
Why we love it
- Award-winning restaurant Hare & Grace is offering Travelzoo subscribers a 3-course dinner with complimentary tea or coffee for just $79 for two people
- Regularly worth $143, receive three courses created by executive chef and owner Raymond Capaldi, who has previously worked at acclaimed hotels and restaurants around the world
- The restaurant has won numerous awards such as the 2012 Savour Australia Restaurant and Catering Awards for Excellence and The Australian’s 2012 Hot 50 Restaurant Awards, as well as a chef hat in 2012
- Highlights from the special menu includes scallops, garlic aioli and pangrattato; braised beef, caramelised onion and mash; roasted salmon, salad leaves and lemon; and rose water panna cotta, pomegranate jelly
- Located on Collins Street in the Melbourne CBD, the restaurant occupies a former bluestone butter factory, and features a stripped back interior combining a modern rustic decor with authentic bluestone walls
- Valid for dinner from 6pm from Monday to Friday
May 13, 2013 - Aug 22, 2013
Hare & Grace
525 Collins Street
Tel: (03) 9629 6755
- Located on Collins Street in the Melbourne CBD, Hare & Grace opened its doors in November 2010 and has since won numerous awards such as Victoria’s 2012 Savour Australia Restaurant and Catering Awards for Excellence (Contemporary Australian Restaurant) and The Australian’s 2012 Hot 50 Restaurant Awards. In 2012, the restaurant was awarded a chef hat.
- Executive chef Raymond was named 'Scottish Chef of the Year' in 1992, and has previously worked at acclaimed international venues such as Gleneagles in Scotland, the Dorchester in London, and Hotel Sofitel in Melbourne.
- Choose from the following menu.
- Entrée (choice of):
- -Soup of the day, toasted sourdough
- -Cos salad, sieved egg, smoked bacon, anchovy, croutons
- -Scallops, garlic aioli, pangrattato
- Main (choice of):
- -Braised beef, caramelised onion, mash
- -Roasted salmon, salad leaves, lemon
- -Risotto of peas, broad beans, parmesan
- Dessert (choice of):
- -Autumn fruits crumble, vanilla ice cream
- -Rose water panna cotta, pomegranate jelly
- -Creme brulee, biscotti
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner from 6pm from Monday to Friday, starting 22 May until 22 August, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 10 August. To get the dates that you want, please book early to avoid disappointment. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum three vouchers per table. You can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Menu subject to change due to seasonality.