By Travelzoo Staff
Dine on a generous 6-course degustation menu at Bluestone Restaurant and pay just $99 for two people. Regularly worth $215, the degustation menu is a perfect way to sample what the restaurant has to offer and see why it was a finalist in the 2011 and 2012 ‘Best Contemporary Australian Restaurant’ category in Victoria’s Restaurant & Catering Awards of Excellence.
Why we love it
- Dine on a 6-course degustation menu at renowned Bluestone Restaurant when you pay just $99 for two people
- Regularly worth $215, receive a kir royale cocktail each on arrival
- The contemporary menu includes highlights such as yellowfin tuna, duck liver parfait, Flinders Island wallaby and rosella cheesecake
- Bluestone Restaurant has been awarded one wine glass by Gourmet Traveller and has repeatedly been recommended on 'Australia's Wine List of the Year'
- The restaurant was a 2011 and 2012 Finalist for 'Best Contemporary Australian Restaurant' in Victoria's Restaurant & Catering Awards of Excellence
- Located in a heritage-listed building on Flinders Lane in the Melbourne CBD, the restaurant features attentive service and uses only the best locally sourced produce
- Valid for lunch from Monday to Friday, and dinner from Monday to Saturday
May 06, 2013 - Aug 06, 2013
349 Flinders Lane
Tel: (03) 9620 4060
- The offer includes a kir royale cocktail each on arrival.
- The restaurant has been awarded one wine glass by Gourmet Traveller and has repeatedly been recommended on 'Australia's Wine List of the Year'.
- Located on Flinders Lane in the Melbourne CBD, the restaurant is situated in a heritage-listed building and features exposed traditional bluestone walls. It prides itself on offering attentive service and uses only the best locally sourced produce to embrace the cultural diversity of Victoria’s south.
- Below is a sample of Bluestone Restaurant’s autumn degustation menu (subject to change due to seasonality):
- -Yellowfin tuna, wasabi emulsion, finger lime and pickled radish
- -Duck liver parfait, red radish purée and brioche
- -Broccolini sorbet
- -Flinders Island wallaby, bush pepper, capsicum paint and chard parcel
- -Strawberry gazpacho
- -Rosella cheesecake, baby wild limes and macadamia
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch from 12pm from Monday to Friday and dinner from 5.30pm from Monday to Saturday, starting immediately until 6 August, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. To get the dates that you want, please book early to avoid disappointment. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays; Sundays. Maximum three vouchers per table. You can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Vegetarian options are available on request. Menu subject to change due to seasonality.