By Travelzoo Staff
Burwood Teppanyaki House is offering a set banquet menu for two for just $59. Saving 56% off the regular price, the offer includes ten courses and sake.
Why we love it
- Two people can enjoy a set banquet menu at Burwood Teppanyaki House for just $59
- Normally valued at $133, the teppanyaki feast includes ten courses plus sake
- Skilled chefs will entertain you while preparing the tasty food in front of your eyes
- The menu includes prawns, scallops, beef tenderloin and more
- Located in Burwood East, the restaurant offers an authentic Japanese experience in the comfort of three different dining areas
- Valid for lunch seven days a week and dinner from Sunday to Friday
Apr 30, 2013 - Jul 04, 2013
Burwood Teppanyaki House
145 Burwood Highway
Burwood East, 3151
Tel: (03) 9887 6688
- Preparing authentic Japanese dishes in front of you, the specialised teppanyaki chefs will entertain you with their skilled techniques.
- Menu items include the following:
- -Shiro miso
- -Seaweed salad
- -California rolls
- -Jumbo tiger prawns
- -Salmon fillet
- -Chicken thigh
- -Flaming beef tenderloin
- -Mixed vegetables
- -Garlic fried rice
- Burwood Teppanyaki House is located in Burwood East and can be easily accessed by tram from the CBD. There is also plenty of guest parking available.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch seven days a week and dinner from Sunday to Friday until 4 July, 2013. Voucher is not valid for dinner on Saturday nights. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 4 June. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays; special event days; Saturdays. Maximum five vouchers per booking. You can buy multiple vouchers. Maximum one voucher per person per visit. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. No changes allowed to the set menu.