By Travelzoo Staff
Treat yourself and a friend to a seafood platter and a bottle of wine to the value of $99 at Olla Messa and pay just $59 for two people.
Why we love it
- Olla Messa is offering a seafood platter and bottle of wine for just $59 for two people
- The regular price of this deal is $99
- Located in Southbank near the Yarra River, the restaurant features an Italian menu, bar and attentive service
- All seafood is fresh and locally caught
- Feast on oysters, scampi, snapper, prawns and more
- The deal also includes a bottle of red or white wine from the Riverina wine region
- Valid for lunch or dinner seven days a week
Mar 15, 2013 - Sep 18, 2013
Corner City Rd and Power Street
Tel: (03) 9696 6666
- Located in Southbank close to Yarra River just outside of the Melbourne CBD, the stylish Italian restaurant prides itself on using fresh seafood caught daily in Port Phillip Bay.
- The platter includes oysters, scampi, snapper, prawns and more.
- Enjoy the food with a bottle of red or white wine from the Riverina wine region.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week until 18 September, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made with the restaurant between the hours of 9am and 3pm. Please book by 1 September. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum one voucher per two people per booking. Maximum three vouchers per table. You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.