By Travelzoo Staff
This deal from New Yamagata Teppanyaki invites you to either try for the first time or revisit the spectacular cooking performance of Japanese teppanyaki for just $69 for two people.
Why we love it
- Enjoy an entertaining Japanese teppanyaki feast cooked before your eyes at New Yamagata Teppanyaki for just $69 for two people
- With a regular price of $151, this deal saves you 54% off the original value
- Each voucher for two people also includes 180ml of hot sake to share
- The restaurant is decorated with Japanese-style furniture and invites you to an intimate yet airy space where you can enjoy this spectacular dining experience
- The deal features a set Teppanyaki menu which includes a selection of dishes such as white miso soup with tofu, banana prawn, calamari, extra lean chicken thigh fillet, grain fed steak tenderloin and more
- Valid for dinner from Sunday to Friday
Mar 08, 2013 - Jun 07, 2013
New Yamagata Teppanyaki
15-21 Anderson Creek Road
Doncaster East, 3109
Tel: 03 9841 9888
- Feast on traditional Japanese dishes from a set menu normally valued at $151, saving you 54% off the original price.
- Included in each voucher for two people is 180ml of hot sake to share.
- Teppanyaki refers to the Japanese style cuisine in which the chef cooks the dishes on an iron plate in front of the guests in the restaurant.
- The set menu includes appetisers such as white miso soup with tofu, mixed entrée with salad and pickle vegetable. Mains on the menu include banana prawn, calamari, extra lean chicken thigh fillet, grain fed steak tenderloin and more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner from Sunday to Friday, until 7 June, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum five vouchers per booking. You can buy multiple vouchers. Maximum one voucher for two people per visit. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. No changes allowed to the set menu. The sake cannot be exchanged for any other drink. No BYO.