By Travelzoo Staff
Watch the talented chefs at Sakura in Spring dice, fry and serve your dinner from a large hot plate for just $69 for two people. Regularly worth $140, this meal includes a shot of sake on arrival.
Why we love it
- Dine at Sakura in Spring in South Melbourne for just $69 for two people
- Enjoy the Suishawa Set, featuring sushi sashimi, king prawn, scallops, vegetables and more, plus a welcome shot of sake
- Save 51% off the regular cost
- In an entertaining and theatrical show of skill, the teppanyaki chefs will dice, fry and serve the dishes from a hot plate before your eyes
- Head chef Joe Chan has over 10 years’ teppanyaki experience, having worked in Hong Kong for over six years before arriving in Melbourne, and notching up a few years at the Crown’s popular Koko
- For even greater savings, pay just $134 for groups of four or $259 for eight
- Valid for dinner seven nights a week
Feb 18, 2013 - Jun 04, 2013
Sakura in Spring
329-331 Clarendon Street
South Melbourne, 3205
Tel: (03) 9699 4150
- Save even more when dining in a group and pay just $134 for four or $259 for eight people.
- You’ll receive the Suishawa Set, featuring some of the restaurant’s most popular dishes, and be entertained as the chefs prepare and aim the food straight into your bowls. Head chef Joe Chan has previously worked at Koko, part of the Crown complex and has over 10 years’ experience as a teppanyaki chef.
- The following dishes are included in the Suishawa Set:
- -Miso soup
- -Vegetable salad
- -Sushi and sashimi
- -King prawn
- -Fish fillet
- -Teriyaki chicken
- -Beef tenderloin
- -Fried vegetables
- -Steamed rice
- -Green tea ice cream
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner seven days a week, starting 25 February until 4 June, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Maximum four vouchers or eight people per booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.