By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a Spanish-inspired dinner for two at Fish Dish for just $39 for two. Regularly valued at $99, dine on some Spanish favourites such as jamon, tortilla, potato cigars and Manchego cheese. You’ll also receive a glass of wine or sangria each.
Why we love it
- Fish Dish in the CBD is offering an exclusive dining experience for two people for just $39
- Share three tapas dishes, olives and salad and save 61% off the regular cost
- Includes a serve of mixed paella each, with seafood, chorizo and chicken, plus a choice of wine or sangria
- Finish with a dessert of churros and a fruit skewer
- Tapas choices could include jamon, tortilla, potato cigars and Manchego cheese
- The restaurant is located in the theatre district of Melbourne, with a buzzing cocktail bar upstairs, and is ideal for a pre-theatre meal
- Valid for dinner from 6pm-10pm from Tuesday to Saturday
Jan 24, 2013 - Apr 27, 2013
51 Little Bourke Street
Tel: 1300 536 687
- With a central location on Little Bourke Street near the theatre district, Fish Dish is the perfect location for a pre-theatre meal. It boasts a lively cocktail bar upstairs and an intimate downstairs dining area.
- Receive the following:
- -Choice of three tapas from a select menu
- -Mixed paella (one each)
- -Fruit skewer
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner from Tuesday to Saturday, starting 29 January to 27 April, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum three vouchers per booking. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Tapas menu subject to change due to seasonality.