By Travelzoo Staff
Merging the elegant cuisine of Europe with the fresh, exotic flavours of Southeast Asia, SEABUZZ is offering a dining experience for two people for just $29.
Why we love it
- SEABUZZ, an intimate Asian fusion restaurant, is offering dinner for two people for just $29
- Choose anything from the menu to the value of $60, including desserts, wine and drinks
- The menu combines the exotic flavours of Southeast Asia with the sophistication of European cuisine
- Highlights include scallops marinated in lime and garlic, confit duck, double cooked pork belly and chocolate parfait
- Located in Caulfield South, SEABUZZ features a rustic, welcoming interior with indoor and outdoor dining
- The wine list has been carefully curated by a certified sommelier, while head chef Ye Yint Thu brings his years of international experience to the kitchen
- Valid for dinner from Tuesday to Sunday
Nov 15, 2012 - Mar 30, 2013
741 Glenhuntly Rd
Caulfield South, 3162
Tel: (03) 9532 8868
- Select anything from the menu to the value of $60, including desserts, wine and drinks. Dishes are designed to be shared, and feature traditional European favourites such as confit duck and potato gnocchi with unique oriental touches.
- The wine list has been carefully matched to the menu by a certified sommelier. Head chef Ye Yint Thu of Burmese origin brings years of international experience around Europe and Asia to the kitchen.
- Located in Caulfield South, SEABUZZ provides a warm, rustic interior, with indoor and outdoor dining area.
- Below are just some of the dishes available:
- -Sundried tomato and spinach risotto balls with salsa verde
- -SEABUZZ black pepper beef sautéed in secret spices and melted butter
- -Confit duck, herb mash and soy ginger curry dressing
- -Double cooked pork belly with apple jam, red wine reduction and balsamic glaze
- -Japanese herb crumbed soft shell crab, apple slaw and tamarind dressing
- -Scallops marinated in lime and garlic, seared and served with sautéed spinach in chilli lime dressing
- -Chocolate parfait with morello cherry, crushed pistachio and berry compote
- -SEABUZZ panna cotta tempting trio: black sesame with sea salt, green tea with pistachio, vanilla bean with mixed berry compote
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner from Tuesday to Sunday, starting 24 November until 30 March, 2013. Bookings are essential at least 48 hours in advance and subject to availability. Please book early for Friday and Saturday nights to avoid disappointment. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Bookings must be made between 23 November and 28 February, 2013.
Blackout dates: 20-31 December; 1-31 January, 2013; public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Maximum two vouchers per table. Maximum two diners per voucher and one voucher per couple per day. 24 hour cancellation policy applies; the voucher is subject to forfeiture for non-attendance and late cancellations. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Printed voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Changes to dishes including for dietary requirements will incur a surcharge. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. No BYO. Images are for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the menu exactly.