By Travelzoo Staff
Dine at one of Melbourne's premier steakhouses City Grill Room and pay just $59 for a 2-course meal for two. Including a side salad to share and a glass of wine each, this offer is normally worth $118.
Why we love it
- Make a meal of one of Melbourne's best steaks at City Grill Room and pay just $59 for two
- Normally worth $118, receive two entrées, two mains and a side salad from a select menu, plus a glass of wine each
- The restaurant specialises in South African-style meats, which feature on the menu alongside prime cuts such as grass-fed rump and porterhouse
- All mains are served with chips or baked potato and sauces like mushroom, blue cheese or the specialty monkeygland sauce
- Additional guests can dine for just $30 per person
- Highly rated on Urbanspoon, the restaurant is consistently praised for its steaks, with Taste.com.au describing the flavours and textures as 'remarkable'
- A hidden gem, the restaurant is nestled in a small laneway in the CBD and features a buzzing atmosphere
- Valid for dinner from Sunday to Wednesday
Sep 20, 2012 - Nov 28, 2012
City Grill Room
535 Little Lonsdale Street
Tel: (03) 9602 2228
- Additional guests can dine for just $30 extra per person.
- With a strong South African influence, the restaurant is highly praised for its steaks, which Taste.com.au describes as 'remarkable'. It is nestled in a small laneway in Melbourne's CBD and features a buzzing atmosphere, popular with both the professional crowd and the more casual diner alike.
- Select from the following menu:
- Entrée (choice of):
- -Baked mushroom and fetta with your choice of garlic or herb butter
- -Grilled boerewors with chilli sauce on the side
- -Char-grilled chicken breast fillet kebab marinated in CGR baste
- Main (choice of):
- -200 gram rump
- -200 gram porterhouse
- -One chicken breast fillet
- -Char-grilled salmon fillet, served medium rare with garlic and chive sauce
- -Two lamb loin chops
- Sides (one to share):
- -Garden salad
- -Greek salad
- -Char-grilled vegetables of mushroom, capsicum, zucchini and grilled pumpkin
- All meals are served with chips or baked potato and one of the following sauces:
- -Creamy garlic
- -Black pepper
- -Green pepper
The fine print
Vouchers can redeemed for dinner from Sunday to Wednesday, starting 23 September until 28 November, 2012. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Book by: 31 October
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum four vouchers or eight people per booking. All taxes included. This offer is not refundable. No cash back or cash value. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.