By Johanna Grahn
Located in the 5-star Melbourne Marriott Hotel, restaurant Essence of Exhibition is offering Travelzoo subscribers a feast of ‘highly recommended’ seafood (bestrestaurants.com.au) for just $55 for two people. This exclusive offer comes with a bottle of wine and is normally worth over $100.
Why we love it
- The seafood stack features a hot and cold selection of oysters, smoked salmon, char-grilled baby octopus, marinated New Zealand mussels, blue swimmer crab, tempura prawns, salt and pepper calamari and more
- Four people can enjoy this offer with even greater savings, at just $99 for two seafood stacks and two bottles of wine to share (reg. $206)
- Located in Melbourne’s theatre district, the restaurant ‘captures the essence of dining in Melbourne’ according to the Australian Good Food Guide
- It features floor to ceiling windows with a view of the CBD, jarrah floor boards and an open plan kitchen, which bestrestaurants.com.au says all combines to ‘create a warm and distinctive ambience’
- You’ll have a choice of a bottle of De Bortolli Willowglen Semillon Sauvignon Blanc or Shiraz to enjoy with the seafood
- Available for lunch or dinner seven days a week
Valid until 30 August
Essence of Exhibition at Melbourne Marriott Hotel
Corner Exhibition & Lonsdale Streets
Tel: (03) 9660 1183
- One seafood stack for two people
- One bottle of De Bortolli Willowglen Semillon Sauvignon Blanc or Shiraz to share
- Four people can pay $99 for two seafood stacks and two bottles of wine
The fine print
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Vouchers are available for purchase until sold out. Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch or dinner seven days a week until 30 August, 2014. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 30 July. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can purchase unlimited vouchers. Maximum four people per booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.