By Johanna Grahn
Boasting an impressive 85% Urbanspoon rating, Zimari Greek Restaurant is offering Travelzoo subscribers an authentic Cretan lunch or dinner for just $49 for two people. That’s more than 50% off the regular price.
Why we love it
- When four people dine together for just $89, you’ll save 56% off the regular price
- Start with a traditional favourite: four dips with warm pita
- Choose one of four share plates: saganaki (grilled graviera cheese with lemon and oregano), tigania (pork fillet in a lemon, mustard and oregano glaze), keftedes (beef, chicken or lamb meat balls) or ouzo prawns
- Each person can choose a main, with options including chicken pilafi, lamb cutlets, prawn saganaki, swordfish steak and more
- You’ll also receive a Greek salad, beetroot salad or marouli salad to share
- Located in Prahran, the restaurant has achieved high acclaim from previous guests, who call it a "local gem" which "brings the flavours of Crete to Melbourne"
Valid until 30 September
268 High Street
Tel: (03) 9529 7894
- One four dips plate with warm pita to share
- One share plate
- Two mains
- One salad to share
- Two glasses of red or white house wine
The fine print
Not available: Mondays; Public holidays. Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch or dinner from Tuesday to Sunday until 30 September, 2014. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 30 August. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Vouchers are available for purchase until sold out. You can purchase multiple vouchers. Maximum four people per booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. No shows subject the voucher to forfeiture. Lamb salad is not included.