By Johanna Grahn
Enjoy two courses of modern Italian cuisine at Café Republic in South Yarra for just $49 for two people. Available for lunch or dinner, this offer also includes a glass of Chandon sparling wine each.
Why we love it
- This offer saves almost 50% off the regular price
- For even greater savings, four people can dine together for just $89
- Start your dining experience with a tasting platter to share, which changes daily to feature the freshest ingredients
- Then, select your main freely from the ‘Republic Pizzas’ and ‘Mains’ sections on the menus (lunch and dinner menus vary slightly)
- Both menus feature highlights like Mt Isa wagyu beef burger, dill battered gummy shark and fries, seafood linguine, sweet and sour pork belly and tiger prawn pizza
- Enjoy a glass of Chandon Brut NV each with the food and coffee or tea to finish
- Located on South Yarra’s ‘famous’ Toorak Road, the restaurant has been praised by the Australian Good Food Guide for its ‘chic yet carefree decor’ and ‘warm local vibe’
Valid until 30 September. Blackout dates apply.
160 Toorak Rd
South Yarra, 3141
Tel: (03) 9820 0800
- Tasting platter for two to share
- Any main each from 'Republic Pizzas' or 'Mains' sections
- Glass of Chandon Brut NV each
- Coffee or tea to finish
- Four people can enjoy this offer for $89
The fine print
Blackout dates: Public holidays; Father’s Day. Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch or dinner seven days a week until 30 September, 2014. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 30 August. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can purchase multiple vouchers. Maximum four people per booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. No shows subject the voucher to forfeiture. Please note: lunch and dinner menus vary slightly. Items in the ‘From the Grill’ section on the dinner menu are available for a $5 surcharge per person.