By Travelzoo Staff
Witness the famous penguin parade on Phillip Island, home to one of the largest colonies of little penguins, with the evening 'Penguin Express' tour with Gray Line for $59. This offer is normally worth $126 and is exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- The 'Penguin Express' tour includes return transport from Melbourne CBD
- See the colony waddle along the floodlit Summerland Beach from the Penguins Plus premium viewing area before checking out their rookeries from an elevated boardwalk
- Phillip Island is home to one of the largest little penguin colonies in the world
- Available for daily departures through the summer
- Buy a child's ticket for $29
27 Dec., 2013 - 30 Mar., 2014
Blackout dates: Public holidays
Federation Square East
Corner of Flinders & Russell Sts
Tel: (03) 9565 4908
- Premium viewing position as the penguins make their way across the floodlit Summerland Beach
- See rookeries as you walk along an elevated boardwalk.
- Return transport from Melbourne CBD
- A souvenir gift and complimentary drink
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for daily departures starting immediately until 30 March, 2014. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Tours depart 5pm and return 11.30pm. Book by 28 February, 2014. Quote your voucher number at time of booking as well as tour code 374. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Children aged between 4 and 14 years are eligible for child tickets. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit. Maximum 10 Travelzoo subscribers per departure.