By Johanna Grahn
Celebrate New Year’s Eve on board a twin level catamaran on Victoria Harbour -- an ideal vantage point for the midnight fireworks over Docklands -- now just $199 per person with this offer from Afloat Cruises International. Normally worth $379, this offer for a 5-hour cruise includes unlimited canapés and drinks on board.
Why we love it
- Get in quick, just 80 tickets available
- Beer, wine, bubbles, soft drinks and juices are available in the open bar all night
- Feast on prawn twists, antipasto platters, pan-grilled chicken skewers, mini pizzas, spring rolls and much more throughout the cruise as well
- Those with a sweet tooth can also enjoy a dessert cake after the canapés
- Overlook Docklands midnight fireworks from front row seats
- The boat features a dance floor, and a DJ will play the latest tunes as well as take requests
Only 31 December 2013
Afloat Cruises International
Tel: (03) 9999 1000
- 5-hour cruise
- Unlimited drinks
- All you can eat canapés
- Dessert cake
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for a New Year’s Eve cruise on 31 December. Bookings are essential and should be made as soon as possible.
You can purchase multiple vouchers. Groups are welcome. Cannot be combined with any offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure time. Alcohol is not served during the embarking at 7.30pm and disembarking at 12.45am. Guests will be allocated to one of two boats on the night, but all passengers arriving in one party will be put together.