By Johanna Grahn
Give a fun experience to a loved one for Christmas, or take advantage of this highly discounted deal from KSS Altona yourself, as a 90-minute stand up paddle boarding lesson for one person in a group of four is now just $15. Exclusively negotiated by the Deal Experts at Travelzoo, this offer saves 70% off the regular price and is available through summer and autumn.
Why we love it
- Originating in Hawaii as a way for surfers to paddle longer distances, this easy-to-learn water sport combines core strength and endurance and can be enjoyed in the surf, or on a lake, river or stream
- Should you wish to bring a friend, a 90-minute lesson for two people in a group of four is just $29 (71% off)
- Those who would like one-on-one tuition can opt for a private lesson for just $35 per person and save 56%
- The final upgrade is for two people who would like to take a private lesson together -- they can pay $59, regularly worth $160
- Overlooking the Bay of Melbourne and the city skyline, the lessons take place in the coastal suburb of Altona
- All equipment is included during the lesson, and is available for extended hire at a discounted rate
- As an added bonus, receive a 10% discount on any retail purchase on the day
13 Jan-30 Apr 2014
Blackout dates: Public holidays
End of Campbells Cove Rd (behind the last fishermans hut)
Werribee South, 3030
- 90-minute lesson
- Board hire
- All equipment
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week, starting 13 January until 30 April, 2014. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 30 March.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Maximum of four people per booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Subject to weather conditions. No shows or cancellations within 24 hours of booking will be subject to forfeiture.