By Alex Keshen
See Melbourne from above with a 10-minute scenic helicopter ride, now available to Travelzoo subscribers for 50% off the regular rate. Pay just $99 for an aerial tour from Essendon airport.
Why we love it
- All passengers get front seats with unrestricted visibility, guaranteeing incredible views
- Take in views of Essendon, Moonee Valley, Brunswick West, Strathmore and Pascoe Vale
- A historic aircraft, this style of the helicopter used in the popular show M*A*S*H* and Skippy
12 December, 2014 – 30 March, 2014
Blackout dates: Public holidays
Essendon Fields, 3041
Tel: 0466 623 434
- 10-minute helicopter ride over outskirts of Melbourne
- For just $195, you can get this experience for two people
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on weekends until 30 March, 2014. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 28 February, 2014. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking.
Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Must weigh less than 110kg. If redeeming a two-person voucher, the combined weight of passengers cannot exceed 170kg. One adult seat may be taken by two children that weigh less than 60kg combined.