By Travelzoo Staff
Start your piloting adventure with this 30-minute introductory flying lesson from Oasis Flight Centre at Morabbin Airport, a 30-minute drive from Melbourne. Usually $150, this deal includes a pre-flight briefing before some time in control of the aircraft and the chance to assist with take-off and landing.
Why we love it
- Learn how to fly a recreational aeroplane -- a Jabiru J-120 -- for $89 per person for 30 minutes
- Normally worth $150, this offer from Oasis Flight Training saves you 40% off the regular price
- This introductory session time counts towards a professional pilot's licence
- Double your time in the skies with a 60-minute lesson for $149
- Takes place at Moorabbin Airport, only 30 minutes from Melbourne CBD
- Available seven days a week
Dec 06, 2013 - Feb 28, 2014
Oasis Flight Training
32 Second Street
- The time in the skies can be counted towards a professional pilots licence.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week until 28 February, 2014. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability, and should be made by 15 January, 2014. Limited availability in February. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking.
Cancellations must be made at least 96 hours before booked time. Ages 14+ only with parental permission. Max weight 110kg per passenger. No medical required, but must be physically able. Subject to weather conditions.