By Travelzoo Staff
Learn how to take better photos with an introductory DSLR workshop from the National Photo Training College, now available for $79. Normally valued at $169 per class, this offer saves Travelzoo subscribers 56% off the regular price. For those who already have basic DLSR skills, enroll in the ‘Light, Lens and Sunset’ course for just $129 per person, regularly
Why we love it
- An introductory course to DSLR photography is now available to Travelzoo subscribers for $79 per person
- The full-day introductory course is normally worth $169 per class, and teaches the basics including aperture, shutter speed, ISO and exposure
- You’ll also cover depth of field, slow exposure, panning and more
- For savvy photographers who already know about aperture, shutter speed, ISO and exposure and want to learn full manual control, understand white balance and composition, the Light, Lens and Sunset workshop is also available for $129 per person, regularly $259
- Classes are held in Sydney, Canberra, Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Melbourne
- Valid for classes on select dates until the end of March, 2014
Nov 29, 2013 - Mar 30, 2014
National Photo Training College
- Perfect for beginners or those who want to move away from AUTO and use manual settings, the full-day course teaches basic skills including aperture, shutter speed, ISO and exposure. You’ll also discuss file capture quality, card hygiene, noise and basic composition.
- During the ‘Light, Lens and Sunset’ course you'll learn about exposure, ISO, manual settings, lens choice and more.
- Classes are available on select dates in Sydney, Canberra, Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Melbourne.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for DSLR1 classes on Friday-Sunday and Light, Lens and Sunset classes on Saturdays and Sundays in Sydney, Canberra, Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Melbourne until 30 March, 2014. Bookings are essential, are subject to available and should be made by 28 February, 2014. Please book as soon as possible to get your preferred date. Please quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking.
Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. You must have your own DSLR camera. Empty memory cards, suitable clothing for weather, and camera bags are strongly recommended.