By Travelzoo Staff
Mornington Peninsula is home to picturesque little towns, plenty of wineries and spectacular scenery. With this offer from Gray Line, you can take a full-day ‘Mornington Peninsula with Wine Tasting’ tour for $75 per person. This tour is normally worth $155. Children can come along for $35 per child.
Why we love it
- Visit Victoria’s picturesque Mornington Peninsula during a full-day tour with Gray Line for $75 per person
- This guided tour includes return transport from the Melbourne CBD on an air-conditioned coach and would normally cost $155
- In the morning you'll stop in the quiet seaside town of Mornington, where there's free time to take a stroll along the pier and have morning tea (own expense)
- Then, stop at T'Gallant Winery and taste its wines
- Finish off by taking in panoramic views of Port Phillip Bay and the Melbourne city skyline
- Child tickets are also available for $35 per child
Oct 24, 2013 - Mar 29, 2014
Federation Square East
Corner of Flinders & Russell Sts
Tel: (03) 9565 4908
- The first stop is in Mornington, one of Victoria’s popular seaside towns, to see what it has to offer, as well as a chance to stroll along the pier and have morning tea (own expense).
- Afterwards, visit Portsea Back Beach, before going to Sorrento for lunch. Then the tour will visit the T'Gallant Winery for some wine tasting and to finish off, take in views of Port Phillip and the Melbourne city skyline from Arthurs Seat Lookout.
- Tours depart at 8.20am from Federation Square East and return at approximately 5.30pm.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for departing at 8.20am from Federation Square East on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, starting 1 November until 31 March, 2014. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 28 February, 2014. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at the time of booking.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Groups of maximum four people are welcome. Maximum 10 Travelzoo subscribers can be booked per tour. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Lunch is not included. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Children aged 4-14 years are eligible for child tickets.