By Travelzoo Staff
Travel around the Yarra Valley vineyards and sample locally produced wine and food for just $109 per person with Epicurean Tours’ full-day tour. This ‘Yarra Valley Food and Wine Journey’ is normally worth $180 and includes a 2-course lunch and two half glasses of wine.
Why we love it
- Visit Yarra Valley’s renowned wineries and sample local produce with Epicurean Tours for just $109 per person
- Normally $180, this full-day tour includes return transport from Melbourne, lunch at Domaine Chandon, cellar door tastings, cheese tastings and more
- Highlights include a stop at De Bortoli Winery and a visit to its cheese maturation room, sampling Yarra Valley varietals and reserves and afternoon tea at 100 year old Yarra Valley Dairy café
- Tours run with a maximum of 10 guests to ensure personalised attention
- The air-conditioned custom vehicle provides pick up from your CBD hotel or location and complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- Valid for departure between 9am and 9.30pm seven days a week, returning between 5pm and 5.30pm
Jul 08, 2013 - Oct 08, 2013
PO Box 98 Sandringham
Tel: 0418 336 005
- Depart from your CBD hotel or pick up point in an air-conditioned coach with complimentary Wi-Fi, and take in the scenery of one of Australia’s premier wine growing regions. You’ll visit De Bortoli Winery, Yering Station Winery -- one of the oldest wineries in the region --, Domaine Chandon and Coldstream Hills.
- Other highlights include cheese tastings, a tour of Domaine Chandon, the landscaped gardens and art gallery of Yering Station Winery and a stop at Yarra Valley Dairy café.
- Epicurean Tours consistently receives ‘Excellent’ reviews on TripAdvisor and comes highly recommended by previous guests.
- Tours depart from 9am and return between 5pm and 5.30pm.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week until 8 October, 2013. Limited availability on weekends; please book early to avoid disappointment. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 24 September. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Group bookings for up to six are welcome. Minimum 24 hours’ notice required for changes or cancellations or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Please notify staff of any dietary requirements upon booking.