By Travelzoo Staff
Get away to the snow with a day trip to Mount Buller from Gray Line for just $69 per person. Saving 53% off what you would usually pay for this tour, you will receive:
Why we love it
- Take a snow trip to Mount Buller for just $69 per person with this tour from Gray Line
- Save 53% off what you would usually pay
- Includes coach pick up and drop off from Melbourne CBD
- Also includes entry to Mount Buller resort and an expert tour guide
- Guests to Mount Buller can choose from a range of activities and attractions including snowboarding, scenic chairlift rides, snowshoeing and skiing
- You can purchase lift passes for access to three different terrain parks designed for all skill levels, and beginners can also book lessons
- Ski clothing and equipment can be hired through Gray Line for an additional cost
- Check out the resort’s two toboggan parks or take a stroll around Mount Buller Alpine Village
- Kids aged from four to 14 can travel for just $35 per child
- Valid for tours departing at 6:45am, seven days a week
May 08, 2013 - Oct 04, 2013
Federation Square East
Corner of Flinders & Russell Sts
Tel: 1300 858 687
- -Coach pick up and drop off from Melbourne CBD
- -Entry to Mount Buller Resort
- -Expert tour guide
- -Kids aged 4-14 can travel for just $35 per child
- A range of snow activities are available at Mount Buller for the whole family including snowshoeing, snowboarding, scenic chairlift rides and tobogganing. Off-snow attractions include the Alpine Museum, Australia's highest day spa and the Mount Buller Gnome Roam for kids.
- Mount Buller has 300 hectares of skiable terrain and you can hit the powder with a lift pass to three different terrain parks and over 50 runs for all skill levels (payable on the day). Beginners can also book skiing lessons with trained professionals.
- Tours depart 6:45am and return 8:30pm.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 15 May but could sell out before. When you are ready to book, contact Gray Line to book your tour and mention your Travelzoo voucher and quote tour code '359'. Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week from 8 June to 4 October 2013. These dates may vary due to snowfall. Bookings should be made by 25 August.
Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Once you have booked your tour with Gray Line, no cancellations are permitted or your voucher is subject to forfeiture.