By Travelzoo Staff
Treat your tastebuds on a 'Yarra Valley Food and Wine Journey' with this special from Epicurean Tours for just $109 per person. Saving you 39% off what you would normally pay for this tour, you will receive:
Why we love it
- Enjoy a sumptuous 'Yarra Valley Food and Wine Journey' for just $109 per person with this special from Epicurean Tours
- Save 39% off what this tour normally costs
- Includes return transport from Melbourne CBD by air-conditioned vehicle
- Sample the wine and cheeses at De Bortoli Winery
- Visit Yering Station Winery where you can also view the art gallery and landscaped gardens
- As a very special treat, lunch at Domaine Chandon is provided including an antipasto platter, main course and two half glasses of wine
- A tasting at the Chandon Tasting Bar and interactive tour of the winery are also included
- Enjoy a special tasting at Coldstream Hills with access to the varietal and reserve wines
- Visit the historic Yarra Valley Dairy café and enjoy a cheese tasting with a complimentary beverage
- Enjoy more special attention from your experienced host on this small group tour (two to 10 people)
Apr 17, 2013 - Aug 24, 2013
PO Box 98 Sandringham
Tel: 0418 336 005
- -Return transport from Melbourne CBD by air-conditioned vehicle
- -Visits to four different wineries and one café including two cheese tastings
- -Gourmet lunch at Domaine Chandon including an antipasto platter, main course and two half glasses of wine
- -Interactive tour of Domaine Chandon
- -Experienced tour host
- Enjoy a wine and cheese tasting at De Bortoli Winery followed by a cellar door visit to Yering Station Winery, one of the oldest in the region established in 1859. After sampling the wines here, you’ll have the opportunity to view its beautiful landscaped gardens, browse the produce store or view the local art hung in the in-house gallery.
- A visit to the luxurious Domaine Chandon is next where you’ll dine on a gourmet lunch with complimentary wines while enjoying the 270° views of the Yarra Valley. This is followed by a special tasting at Coldstream Hills where you’ll have access to try the varietal and reserve wines and single vineyard wines if available.
- Your final stop before your journey home is at the 100-year old Yarra Valley Dairy Café where you’ll be treated to a cheese tasting with a complimentary beverage including coffee, tea, wine, cider or locally produced beer.
- This small group tour only accommodates two to 10 guests, so you’ll receive more attention from your experienced host. Your vehicle will have free Wi-Fi and bottled water is also included on the tour.
- Customers who have taken this tour have given it rave reviews on TripAdvisor ranking it #17 of 140 activities in Melbourne.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 24 April but could sell out before. When you are ready to book, contact Epicurean Tours to book your tour and mention your Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for tours from 24 April to 24 August.
Blackout dates: 17-28 June. This deal is valid for one person. Tours depart Melbourne CBD daily between 9:00-9:30am and arrive back in Melbourne CBD between 5:00-5:30pm. Weekend bookings are not guaranteed and subject to availability. Group bookings up to six are welcome. Pick-up is from your Melbourne CBD hotel or a designated CBD location if you are not staying in town. Please notify staff of any dietary requirements upon booking and you will be accommodated. Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Once you have booked your tour with Epicurean Tours, no cancellations are permitted or your voucher is subject to forfeiture.