By Travelzoo Staff
With this offer from Jet Flight Simulator you can take to the skies for a 30-minute flight for just $75 per person. Normally worth $150, this experience will touch on basic skills in aviation and let you have a go at controlling the plane.
Why we love it
- Fly away on a 30-minute simulated flight with Jet Flight Simulator for just $75 per person
- Normally worth $150, this deal lets you enter the cockpit based on a Boeing 737 and have a go at controlling the plane the way a pilot would on a real flight
- Learn some of the necessary checks and procedures to go through during your pre-flight briefing
- Choose what weather conditions you want to fly in and which of the 22,000 airports around the world you wish to take-off and land in
- Once in the air, you will monitor other traffic as well as manage your own airspeed, altitude and where you are heading
- Alternatively, pay just $125 per person for a 60-minute flight (reg. $250) or $175 per person for a 90-minute flight (reg. $350) and learn more in-depth skills
- Valid seven days a week
Apr 04, 2013 - Jul 30, 2013
Jet Flight Simulator
386-388 Keilor Road
Tel: 1300 538 354
- If a 30-minute flight is not enough, pay just $125 per person (reg. $250) and enjoy the experience for 60 minutes or $175 per person (reg. $350) to enjoy it for 90 minutes.
- The first officers have gone through instructor training and the pilots have extensive experience in aviation, all to make your time in the air as realistic as possible.
- During the pre-flight briefing the pilot will show you some of the basic checks and procedures to go through before take-off, and when you enter the cockpit you will learn about the primary controls and the instruments.
- While flying, become fully absorbed in your experience as you navigate the simulated plane, which was built to resemble a Boeing 737. Choose the weather conditions you want to fly in such as blue sky, rain or snow. It will also be your responsibility to monitor other traffic as well as manage your airspeed, altitude and keep track of where you are heading.
- When you have reached your chosen airport, you will be in charge of landing the plane safely on the runway.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week until 30 July, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 15 July, 2013. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. Failure to show or cancellation of less than 24 hours’ notice will forfeit voucher. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Zero blood alcohol and drug level is required. Must weigh less than 103kg. Minors must be at least 6 years old and accompanied by an adult.