By Travelzoo Staff
Are you longing to head out on a real fishing adventure? Let The Reel Thing take you out in Port Phillip Bay for only $65 per person.
Why we love it
- Head out to sea for a 5-hour fishing adventure with The Reel Thing for only $65 per person
- The regular price is $130, saving you 50% off the original price
- Bring your own lunch, however there will be barbeques where you can cook the fish you catch on board the boat
- The experienced captain will take you searching for the biggest and tastiest catch in the beautiful Port Phillip Bay
- All fishing tackle, rods and bait are included in the price
- Valid for departures from Monday to Friday.
Mar 01, 2013 - Apr 30, 2013
The Reel Thing
Ramp 4, Launching Way
- This 5-hour fishing trip is normally valued at $130, saving you 50% off the regular price.
- You don’t have to bring any gear since all fishing tackle, rods and bait are included in the price.
- The Reel Thing has more than 20 years experience in the fishing industry. The friendly staff on board know what a fisherman wants and needs and the vessel has been equipped accordingly.
- There is no lunch included on the trip but there are barbecues on board so that you can cook the fish you catch on the day.
- Join the Reel Thing as they leave the Victorian shore behind and get out in the scenic Port Phillip Bay, catch a few big ones and breathe in the salty air.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed from Monday to Friday, until 30 April, 2013. Trips depart at approximately 5am, 10am and 3pm; the exact time will be confirmed after booking. Bookings on weekends, public holidays and school holidays incur a $24 surcharge, payable direct. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Book by: 20 April, 2013.
You can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. At least 14 days’ notice required for changes or cancellations or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Charter requires at least eight passengers to operate and may be rescheduled if minimum numbers aren’t reached. Subject to weather conditions.