By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy an activity of the spooky kind with this offer from Lantern Ghost Tours, where two people can take the 90-minute ‘Old Melbourne Ghost Tour’ for just $25. Alternatively, travel further afield and take the ‘Altona Ghost Tour’ or ‘Ghosts of the Old City, Williamstown’ tour for $29 for two.
Why we love it
- For only $25, two people can experience the thrills and scares of the ‘Old Melbourne Ghost Tour’
- This 90-minute tour from Lantern Ghost Tours is usually valued at $50 for two
- With talented ghost hosts and investigators acting as your guides, learn about Melbourne’s most haunted areas, from the underbelly of Chinatown to the small laneways around the city
- Alternatively, pay just $29 for two people for the ‘Altona Ghost Tour’ or ‘Ghosts of the Old City, Williamstown’ tour
- The Altona tour will visit one of Australia’s original homesteads, which has been the centre of paranormal investigations
- Just 20 minutes from the Melbourne CBD, the Williamstown tour visits abandoned morgues, cemeteries and other areas featuring paranormal activity
- Single or additional guests can pay just $13 for the Melbourne ghost tour or $15 for the Altona and Williamstown tours
- Valid for Melbourne tours departing at 8.30pm on Thursday and Sunday and 10.30pm on Friday and Saturday; Altona tour departs at 8.30pm and 10.30pm on the first Friday of every month; valid for Williamstown tours departing at 8.30pm on Friday and Sunday
Feb 07, 2013 - Jul 28, 2013
Lantern Ghost Tours
- For those brave enough to take the tour by themselves, tickets are just $13 per person for the Melbourne tour, and $15 per person for the Altona or Williamstown tour.
- Walking through the streets and laneways, the Melbourne tour will visit haunted spots from Parliament House and Her Majesty's Theatre, before finishing up in Chinatown.
- The Altona tour will take you to one of Australia's original homesteads, which has a reputation for hauntings and has been the centre of paranormal investigations. Or you could try ‘Ghosts of the Old City, Williamstown’ tour, and explore abandoned morgues, dark cemeteries and secret laneways of King William's Town, the original capital of Victoria.
- Tours are led by talented ghost hosts and paranormal investigators.
The fine print
Valid for Melbourne tours departing at 8.30pm on Thursday and Sunday and 10.30pm on Friday and Saturday; Altona tour departs at 8.30pm and 10.30pm on the first Friday of every month; valid for Williamstown tours departing at 8.30pm on Friday and Sunday. Vouchers valid from 14 February until 28 July, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 30 June. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum groups of four. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.