By Travelzoo Staff
Improve your digital photopraphy skills and get to know your DSLR camera with a comprehensive 1-day photography course from the National Photo Training College for just $79 per person. Usually priced at $169, this offer also features a $30 discount off the more advanced 'DSLR 2 - Twilight' course.
Why we love it
- Enjoy the National Photo Training College's popular full-day introductory DSLR course in Melbourne for just $79 per person
- Usually $169, this offer includes $30 off the more advanced 'DLSR 2 - Twilight' course (reg. $119)
- Familiarise yourself with the essential building blocks like aperture, shutter, ISO and basic composition
- Learn about depth of field, slow exposure and panning, and then apply these principles with supervised, practical outdoor exercises
- Course is available in the Melbourne CBD or in Box Hill
- Do the course with friends and pay just $219 for three people for even greater savings
- Valid on select dates
Mar 14, 2013 - Jun 30, 2013
National Photo Training College
- Learn about the basics of aperture, shutter speed and ISO. The course offers a hands-on approach to the concepts of slow exposure, depth of field and panning with practical outdoor exercises.
- Exclusively for Travelzoo subscribers, take the class with friends and pay just $219 for three people.
- The 'DSLR 1' class spans one full weekend day and is offered in both the Melbourne CBD and in Box Hill.
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed on select dates until 30 June, 2013. Click here for course dates. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 20 June. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Must bring own camera (and flash if you have one). You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Ten days’ notice for cancellations or rescheduling is required or the voucher is subject to forfeiture. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.