By Travelzoo Staff
Take a tour to the spectacular Mornington Peninsula for just $79 per person with Gray Line. Regularly valued at $152, this full-day tour departs from Melbourne on an air-conditioned luxury coach and takes in the pastures, vineyards and hamlets along the way.
Why we love it
- See Victoria’s stunning Mornington Peninsula on a full-day tour with Gray Line for just $79 per person and save 48% off the regular cost of this tour
- Departing from Melbourne, travel on an air-conditioned coach through the vineyards and hamlets in the area and stop at Sorrento
- There’ll be plenty of time to explore this popular beachside town and perhaps take a dolphin cruise or go kayaking (own expense)
- Then you’ll have the option to visit some wineries or tour Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens -- Australia's oldest traditional hedge maze
- Pick some strawberries at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm and take in the panoramic views at Arthurs Seat Lookout before heading back to the CBD
- Children can travel for just $39 each, normally $76
- Upgrade your tour to include a ferry trip to Queenscliff, entry to Peninsula Hot Springs or a visit to a vineyard on horseback, wine tasting, lunch and hot springs entry; contact Gray Line for more information
- Valid for 8am departures on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Dec 24, 2012 - Mar 30, 2013
Federation Square East
Corner of Flinders & Russell Sts
Tel: 1300 858 687
- Children can pay just $39, normally $76.
- Stop at Sorrento, Victoria’s popular beachside town and see what the town has to offer, or take part in summer activities like a dolphin cruise, kayaking or stand up paddle boarding (own expense).
- Then you’ll have the option of visiting some wineries or touring Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens, Australia’s oldest traditional hedge maze. You’ll also pick strawberries at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm and take in the panoramic views at Arthur’s Seat Lookout.
- Tours depart at 8am and return at approximately 6.30pm.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday until 30 March, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number and tour code 348W for winery visit or 348 for Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens visit.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Lunch is not included. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Children aged 4-14 years are eligible for child tickets.