By Travelzoo Staff
A 5-hour fishing charter with The Reel Thing is now just $65 per person, a saving of 50% off the regular value. You’ll receive all fishing tackle, rods and bait during the excursion.
Why we love it
- Spend five hours at sea on a fishing excursion with The Reel Thing for just $65 per person
- Normally valued at $130, this offer includes all fishing tackle, rods and bait
- There will be experienced crew on board to give beginners instructions on how to cast and line and reel; experienced anglers can start fishing straight away
- Keep everything you catch, which could range from squid to snapper and bream
- The charter can accommodate up to 12 people, meaning more space and more chances of making a big catch
- Based in Port Phillip, The Reel Thing has over 20 years’ experience in the industry
- Valid for departures at 5am, 10am and 3pm from Monday to Friday; pay just $24 extra direct for weekend charters
Dec 07, 2012 - Mar 30, 2013
The Reel Thing
Ramp 4, Launching Way
Tel: 0412 808 798
- The professional crew on board will offer tuition to beginners on how to cast a line and reel in a catch, while experienced anglers can get straight into the action.
- You’ll get to keep everything you catch, which could vary from squid to snapper and bream, so please bring along an esky. The captain will guide the ship to the best fishing grounds, depending on weather conditions.
- Departing from Port Phillip, the charter accommodates a maximum of 12 people fishing at the same time. The Reel Thing boasts over 20 years’ experience in the industry.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed from Monday to Friday, starting 10 December until 30 March, 2013. Trips depart at approximately 5am, 10am and 3pm; the exact time will be confirmed after booking. Bookings on weekends, public holidays and from 21 December to 29 January, 2013 incur a $24 surcharge, payable direct. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 28 February, 2013. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. At least 14 days’ notice required for changes or cancellations or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Charter requires at least eight passengers to operate and may be rescheduled if minimum numbers aren’t reached. Subject to weather conditions.