By Travelzoo Staff
Unleash your child’s creativity in the kitchen for only $15 per child with Gourmet Kids’ 60-minute cooking class. Regularly valued at $30, these classes are perfect to keep them occupied during the school holidays, while teaching some valuable skills.
Why we love it
- Unleash your child's creativity in the kitchen for just $15 with a 60-minute cooking class at Gourmet Kids
- Perfect to keep them occupied these school holidays, classes cover anything from gingerbread treats and melted snowman cookies to brownies and crunchies
- Save 50% off the regular price
- 90-minute classes are also available for only $20, normally $40, and include dishes such as upside down cake, mini salmon pies and brownie trees
- Your kids will learn about safety procedures and planning, while boosting their confidence and being actively involved in the cooking and baking
- Ideal for children aged two to 15 (children under five must be accompanied by an adult)
- Valid for classes from Monday to Friday on select dates until the end of the school holidays
Nov 20, 2012 - Feb 01, 2013
1449 Malvern Road
Tel: (03) 9824 5979
- Choose from a range of Christmas recipes, perfect for making your personalised gift, or from a variety of classes in January. Click here for the timetable.
- To learn some more advanced dishes, pay just $20 for a 90-minute class, usually worth $40.
- Your child will get to take home some goodies they’ve made, so please bring an empty container. Ideal for children between two and 15 years old, classes will boost self-esteem, instil confidence and improve comprehension skills, all while they’re having fun.
- 60-minute classes cover Christmas-themed goodies such as gingerbread treats and melted snowman cookies, as well as brownies, biscuits and cakes, while 90-minute classes will go through more complex recipes including reindeer cupcakes, sushi and upside down pineapple cake.
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed for classes from Monday to Friday, starting 3 December until 1 February, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 14 January, 2013. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Click here to view the timetable.
Blackout dates: 24-31 December; 1-8, 10, 15, 17 January, 2013. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Subject to minimum number of seven children per class. Must be at least two years of age and children under five must be accompanied by an adult. Maximum of 12 per class. Please bring an empty container. Not valid for group or party bookings.