By Travelzoo Staff
Known as one of Australia's most popular wildlife attractions, see the penguin parade for just $59 per person, normally $124.
Why we love it
- See the famous penguin parade natural phenomenon on Phillip Island for just $59 per person
- This tour from Gray Line would normally cost you $124 per person
- Departing from Melbourne CBD, you will also have access to the Penguins Plus premium viewing area for best views
- Watch the little penguins waddle up the floodlit Summerland Beach, then see their rookeries from an elevated boardwalk
- Highlights also include views of French Island, Western Port and the fishing town of San Remo
- Philip Island is home to one of the largest colonies of little penguins in the world
- Child tickets are also available for just $29, normally $62
- Available for daily departures
Oct 12, 2012 - Mar 30, 2013
Federation Square East
Corner of Flinders & Russell Sts
Tel: (03) 9565 4908
- Every day at sunset, the little penguins emerge from the sea in droves and waddle across the floodlit Summerland Beach to their homes. Child tickets are also available for just $29, normally $62.
- Tours depart from Melbourne CBD and take you directly to Phillip Island, home of one of the largest colonies of little penguins. Along the way, you will also get to enjoy views of French Island, Western Port and the fishing town of San Remo.
- You will view the penguin parade from the Penguins Plus premium viewing area which provides superb views. You will also be able to view their rookeries from the elevated boardwalk.
- You can also learn about the little penguins at the Visitors Information Centre.
- Tours depart at 5pm and return at 11.30pm. Since the penguin parade occurs outdoors, it is recommended that you bring warm, waterproof clothing.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for daily departures starting immediately until 30 March, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Tours depart 5pm and return 11:30pm. Book by: February 28, 2013
Quote your voucher number at time of booking as well as tour code 374. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Children aged between 4 to 14 years are eligible for child tickets. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.