By Travelzoo Staff
Offering some of the most spectacular scenery in Victoria, the Great Ocean Road is a must-visit for visitors and locals alike. See the highlights on a full-day tour with Down Under Day tours for just $55 per person.
Why we love it
- Take a full-day tour to the stunning Great Ocean Road with Down Under Day Tours and pay just $55 per person
- Departing from the CBD, this offer includes transport in a luxury air-conditioned coach and would normally cost $109
- Children can travel for just $29, regularly $49
- Pass by Geelong, Bells Beach, home to the World Surfing Championships, and the scenic coastal towns of Torquay and Lorne
- Highlights include the Twelve Apostles, Apollo Bay and visit to Port Campbell, a popular summer seaside destination
- Admire the ever-changing scenery, that varies from limestone cliffs to sandy beaches and lush rainforests
- Valid for departure at 8am seven days a week
Oct 01, 2012 - Mar 31, 2013
Down Under Day Tours
Cnr Flinders Street & Russell Street
Tel: (03) 9277 8577
- Regularly valued at $109, this offer includes transport from the Melbourne CBD in a luxury air-conditioned coach. Children pay just $29, normally $49.
- You'll pass by Geelong and Bells Beach, as well as the coastal towns of Torquay and Lorne. Visit Apollo Bay and Port Campbell, popular summer seaside destinations. Highlights include the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and the ever-changing scenery that varies from limestone cliffs to sandy beaches and lush rainforests.
- Tours depart daily at 8am, returning at approximately 7.30pm.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for departures seven days a week, starting immediately until 31 March, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Book by: 28 February, 2013
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Child tickets are valid for children up to 14 years old. Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.