By Johanna Grahn
Take a day trip to the Alpine National Park with this offer from Gray Line, when a full-day 'Mt Buller Snow Tour' is just $59 per adult. At an impressive 61% off the regular price, the tour departs daily from Melbourne's CBD and includes entry to Mt Buller Resort.
Why we love it
- Drive through Victoria’s picturesque Yarra Valley and the country townships of Yea and Bonnie Doon
- You’ll go through Mansfield before reaching the Alpine National Park
- When at your destination, spend hours exploring the Mt Buller Alpine Village and have fun in the snow fields
- Ski lift and lesson tickets are available for purchase, while a full range of ski equipment and clothing are available for hire (can be booked in advance)
- On board videos are also included for your return bus ride entertainment
- Children can come along for the discounted price of just $39 per child
- This offer is available for departures seven days a week until the end of September
Valid until 30 September
Federation Square East
Corner of Flinders & Russell Sts
Tel: 1300 858 687
- Return transport from Melbourne CBD
- Entry to Mt Buller Resort
- On board videos
- Children aged 4-14 can travel for $39, while children under four travel for free
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for Gray Line’s full-day ‘Mt Buller Snow Tour’ (tour code 359) departing at 6.45am, returning at 8.30pm, seven days a week from Federation Square East until 30 September, 2014. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 30 August. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at the time of booking.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Groups of maximum four people are welcome. Maximum 10 Travelzoo subscribers can be booked per tour. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Lunch is not included. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Children aged 4-14 years are eligible for child tickets; children under four years of age travel for free (when sitting on parents lap).