By Johanna Grahn
Exclusively negotiated by our Travelzoo Deal Experts, a unique Australian trout fishing and bush tucker experience is now just $25 for two adults. This offer from Rhyll Trout & Bush Tucker Farm saves 40% off the regular price.
Why we love it
- For even greater savings, pay $35 for a family of two adults and two children (56% off), pay $45 for four adults (46% off), or $59 for six adults (53% off)
- Receive entry to the farm, rod hire, complimentary fishing lessons, unlimited bait and Devonshire tea with wattleseed scones and jam
- As a bonus extra, this offer entitles you to 30% discount on ‘Rhyll Good Tucker’ preserves to take home, as well as the cooking fee if you choose to turn your caught fish into a feast afterwards (cooked by the onsite chef)
- Located on Phillip Island, the farm features an indoor rainforest pool and trophy lake for fishing, a ‘Bush Tucker Trail’ with thousands of edible plants used for food, a café and food store
- Available seven days a week, even through school and public holidays
Valid until 30 September.
Rhyll Trout & Bush Tucker Farm
30 Rhyll-Newhaven Road
Phillip Island, 3923
Tel: (03) 5956 9255
- Entry for two adults
- Rod hire for two adults
- Devonshire tea with wattleseed scones and jam for two adults
- 30% discount on preserves to take home and cooking fee
- A family of two adults and two children can pay $35, four adults $45 or six adults $59 for the same experience
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week until 30 September, 2014. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 30 August. Limited availability on school and public holidays, please book early to avoid disappointment. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Groups are welcome. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Fish caught must be paid for by weight at $19/kg.