By Johanna Grahn
With this offer from Jet Flight Simulator you can take to the skies for a 30-minute flight for just $69 per person. Normally worth $150, this experience will touch on basic skills in aviation and let you have a go at controlling the plane.
Why we love it
- This deal lets you enter the cockpit based on a Boeing 737 and have a go at controlling the plane the way a pilot would on a real flight
- Learn some of the necessary checks and procedures to go through during your pre-flight briefing
- Choose what weather conditions you want to fly in and which of the 22,000 airports around the world you wish to take-off and land in
- Once in the air, you will monitor other traffic as well as manage your own airspeed, altitude and where you are heading
- Alternatively, pay just $119 per person for a 60-minute flight or $159 per person for a 90-minute flight to learn more in-depth skills
Valid Wed-Fri until 30 August. Blackout dates apply.
Jet Flight Simulator Melbourne
386-388 Keilor Road
Tel: 1300 538 354
- 30-minute simulated jet flight experience
- Pay $119 for 60 minutes, or $159 for 90 minutes
The fine print
Blackout dates: Tuesdays; Public holidays. Vouchers are available for purchase until sold out. Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week until 30 August, 2014. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 30 July. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. Failure to show or cancellation of less than 24 hours’ notice will forfeit voucher. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Zero blood alcohol and drug level is required. Must weigh less than 103kg. Minors must be at least 6 years old and accompanied by an adult.