By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a 2-night stay at Lady Bay Resort in the picturesque seaside city of Warrnambool along the Great Ocean Road for just $249. Valid for stays in a 1-Bedroom Apartment, this offer will save you 33% off what you would usually pay and also includes:
Why we love it
- Stay in a 1-Bedroom Apartment at Lady Bay Resort in Warrnambool for just $249 per 2-night stay
- Save 33% off regular rates
- This offer includes continental breakfast daily for two
- Receive a complimentary bottle of wine and late checkout to 11am
- Upgrade to a 2-Bedroom Apartment for just $329 for four people, or to a 3-Bedroom Apartment for just $429 for six people per 2-night stay
- Valid for 2-night stays seven days a week. Saturday night stays are available for just $50 extra, payable direct
- Guests can enjoy the main beach close by, an onsite endota spa, pool and BBQ area
- Apartments feature an LCD TV with DVD player, air conditioning, fully equipped kitchen and a balcony or courtyard
Lady Bay Resort
2 Pertobe Rd
Tel: (03) 5562 1662
What's included & when
- Jun 26, 2013 - Dec 20, 2013
- -Continental breakfast daily for two
- -Bottle of wine
- -Late checkout to 11am
- Larger parties can upgrade to a 2-Bedroom Apartment for four people for just $329; or to a 3-Bedroom Apartment for six people for just $429 per 2-night stay with breakfast included for all guests.
- This offer is valid seven days a week. Saturday night stays are available for just $50 extra per night.
- Located on a peninsula between the ocean bays of Warrnambool, guests will enjoy stunning ocean views and easy access to the main beach. Resort features also include a pool, endota spa, jogging track and BBQ area.
- Apartments contain fully equipped kitchens, LCD TVs with DVD players, balconies or courtyards and air conditioning.
- Located three hours from Melbourne, the charming coastal city of Warrnambool is a favourite destination for a quiet, seaside getaway. Many make the trip down Great Ocean Road for its spectacular views of the bay and surrounding cliffs, fantastic beaches and rich cultural heritage which can be appreciated through its various historic sites.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 3 July but could sell out before. When you are ready to book, contact Lady Bay Resort to reserve your stay and mention your Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from 7 July to 20 December, 2013.
This deal is valid for 2-night stays seven days a week. Saturday night stays are available for just $50 extra, payable to the property direct. Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Once you have booked your stay with Lady Bay Resort, no cancellations are permitted or your voucher is subject to forfeiture.