By Travelzoo Staff
Head out on the Great Ocean Road and take in the scenery on the way to Port Fairy. This exclusive deal offers you three nights for up to four people in a 2-Bedroom Apartment at The Victoria for just $289 per stay. This special price will save you 47% off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Head out on the breathtaking Great Ocean Road and stay three nights in the picturesque township of Port Fairy
- The Victoria is offering a 3-night midweek stay for up to four people in their 2-Bedroom apartment for just $289
- If you want a more spacious option you can choose the 3-Bedroom apartment which costs $349 for a 3-night stay midweek
- For a longer midweek stay pay $89 per extra night for a 2-Bedroom apartment and $99 per extra night for a 3-Bedroom Apartment
- All apartments feature a lock-up garage, large modern kitchen, balcony, laundry facilities and more
- Port Fairy is a fishing village located just over three hours west of Melbourne and it is set between East Beach and the rugged coast of the south
- Its location offers something for everyone; calm waters, wild surf, Moyne River, restaurants and bars, an 18-hole golf course and more
- Valid for stays Sunday to Thursday. Surcharges apply for stays Friday, Saturday or weekdays of school holidays and are payable direct
48-50 Bank Street
Port Fairy, 3284
Tel: (03) 5568 1160
What's included & when
- Mar 04, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013
- For just $349, up to six people can stay three nights in a spacious 3-Bedroom Apartment. If you want to stay longer, additional nights midweek in a 2-Bedroom Apartment cost $89 per night and in a 3-Bedroom Apartment the cost is $99 per night.
- The Victoria is a newly built 4.5-star property located in the heart of Port Fairy. With its secure roller door garages and modern luxury fitted rooms, this accommodation is ranked number three of nine hotels in the area on TripAdvisor.
- Port Fairy is a fishing village located just over three hours west of Melbourne and it is set between East Beach and the rugged coast of the south. Its location offers something for everyone; calm waters for leisurely swims, wild surf for the brave ones, Moyne River for nice afternoon strolls, restaurants and bars, an 18-hole golf course, art galleries and plenty of beautiful nature.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 13 March. Advertised rates are for stays from Sunday to Thursday nights only. Stays on Friday, Saturday and weekday of school holidays incur a $90 per night surcharge in a 2-Bedroom Apartment or a $100 per night surcharge in a 3-Bedroom Apartment. Friday or Saturday nights of school holidays incur a $180 surcharge in a 2-Bedroom apartment and $200 in a 3-Bedroom apartment. The surcharge is payable direct to the resort. Bookings should be made before 31 July. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays until 31 October, 2013.
Blackout dates: Public holidays including Easter and holiday weekends. All tax is included in the prices listed. Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Once you have made your reservation with The Victoria Port Fairy no cancellations are permitted or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rates are valid for up to four guests in a 2-Bedroom Apartment or up to six guests in a 3-Bedroom Apartment.