By Travelzoo Staff
Escape the city and flee to beautiful Lakes Entrance with this offer from The Esplanade Resort and Spa for 3-nights in a 2-Bedroom Apartment for just $289. This special price for up to four people will save you 49% off regular rates and is valid for stays from Sunday to Thursday.
Why we love it
- Take a break at The Esplanade Resort and Spa at Lakes Entrance for just $289 for three nights midweek in a 2-Bedroom Apartment
- This special offer for up to four people will save you 49% off regular rates at this resort
- Stays in a 3-Bedroom Apartment are also available for just $349 for three nights
- For additional nights, pay just $89 extra per night in a 2-Bedroom Apartment or $99 extra per night in a 3-Bedroom Apartment
- All apartments feature cable TV, balcony and self-contained kitchen
- This 4.5-star resort provides guests with an indoor and outdoor pool, day spa, tennis court and restaurant
- Located 3.5 hours' drive from Melbourne, Lakes Entrance sits between the mighty Gippsland lakes and beautiful Ninety Mile Beach
- Valid for stays from Sunday to Thursday; pay just $90-$100 extra direct to the property to stay on a Friday or Saturday night
The Esplanade Resort and Spa
1 The Esplanade
Lakes Entrance, 3909
Tel: (03) 5155 3533
What's included & when
- Feb 11, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013
- With an official 4.5-star rating, this resort provides guests with both an indoor and outdoor pool, tennis court, BBQ area and a day spa. All apartments feature a balcony, satellite TV and self-contained kitchen with appliances.
- Larger parties of up to six guests can upgrade to a 3-Bedroom Apartment for just $349 for three nights. For those wanting to stay for longer, additional nights are also available for $89 per night in a 2-Bedroom Apartment and $99 per night in a 3-Bedroom Apartment. Stay on Friday or Saturday night for $90 extra per night in a 2-Bedroom Apartment or $100 extra per night in a 3-Bedroom Apartment, payable direct to the property.
- Lakes Entrance in eastern Victoria is nestled between the magnificent Gippsland Lakes and Ninety Mile Beach so visitors are surrounded by spectacular water views. With a sparse population and a quiet, relaxed pace, it’s a great destination for a peaceful weekend getaway. Visitors can see the nearby national parks, go for a surf, browse the local markets or enjoy the favourite local past-time of fishing.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 20 February but could sell out before. Advertised rates are for stays from Sunday to Thursday nights only. Stays on Friday or Saturday nights will incur a $90 per night surcharge in a 2-Bedroom Apartment or a $100 per night surcharge in a 3-Bedroom Apartment, payable to the resort direct. When you are ready to book, contact The Esplanade Resort and Spa to make your reservation and mention your Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays until 31 October, 2013.
Blackout dates: 8-11, 28-31 March; 1-14, 25-28 April; 7-10, 28-30 June; 1-14 July; 20-30 September; 1-6 October. All tax is included in the prices listed. Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Once you have made your reservation with The Esplanade Resort and Spa no cancellations are permitted or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rates are valid for up to four guests in a 2-Bedroom Apartment or up to six guests in a 3-Bedroom Apartment.