By Travelzoo Staff
Treat yourself to an indulgent break in Victorian wine country at the award-winning The Sebel Heritage Yarra Valley for just $159 per night for two adults and up to two children.
Why we love it
- Pay just $159 for this deluxe break at the 4.5-star The Sebel Heritage Yarra Valley in Victorian wine country for two people
- This special offer includes full breakfast and offers savings of 35% off the average price
- Travelzoo guests can also bring up to two children under 12 to stay and breakfast for free when using existing bedding
- As an added treat, you can visit the Dominique Portet Winery to experience a complimentary tour and wine tasting along with coffee and cake
- Just an hour’s drive from Melbourne CBD, this hotel has over 80 wineries on its doorstep
- It is also home to two championship golf courses; one of which was designed by golfing icon Jack Nicklaus
- Winner of the 2009 AHA (VIC) 'Resort Style Accommodation of the Year' award, the property features on-site Heritage Yarra Valley Day Spa
- Valid for stays seven nights a week, including the busy Christmas holiday period
The Sebel Heritage Yarra Valley
Tel: 03 9760 3345
What's included & when
- Dec 03, 2012 - Jan 24, 2013
- This Travelzoo exclusive offer includes full breakfast for all guests and a unique experience at the nearby Dominique Portet Winery which incorporates wine tasting at the 10th generation winemaker vineyard plus complimentary coffee and cake.
- Offering an average saving of 35%, bookings can be made throughout the busy Christmas period for a special holiday getaway.
- This deluxe country retreat is nestled between two championship golf courses and features an indoor heated swimming pool, two floodlit tennis courts, fully equipped gym and an onsite day spa.
- Located just an hour from Melbourne’s CBD, The Sebel Heritage Yarra Valley is conveniently close to over 80 wineries and is the perfect choice for a short break away with family or friends.
- Deluxe Guestrooms feature King or Double twin bedding with a fold-out sofa bed available for up to two children under 12.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 12 December. This offer costs $159 and is valid for one night in a Deluxe Guestroom, full breakfast for each guest and a Dominique Portet Winery experience. When you are ready to go, call the hotel and reference your Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from 6 December until 24 January. Bookings should be made as soon as possible and no later than the 30 December. All taxes are included.
Blackout dates: 14, 30-31 December
Rate is valid for up to two adults in a Deluxe Guestroom and up to two children under 12 using existing bedding. Offer is subject to availability. No cancellation allowed. Credit card guarantee may be required at the time of reservation. Offer not valid for groups or on existing reservations.