By Travelzoo Staff
Begin the day with a hot and cold buffet breakfast at Fellows Cafe and pay just $29 for two people. Each person will also receive an espresso coffee, such as a cappuccino, latte or flat white. Save $24 off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Start the day with an unlimited buffet breakfast at Fellows Cafe for just $29 for two people
- Normally worth $53, this offer includes an espresso coffee per person
- Enjoy hot dishes such as bacon, hash browns, sausages and eggs, as well as continental breakfast options like cereal, juice and toast, plus pastries
- Located in Acton, the newly renovated Fellows Cafe is part of the Australian National University’s University House
- It features a sleek interior, a garden and intimate lounge area
- Valid for breakfast seven days a week
May 16, 2013 - Aug 30, 2013
University House, Australian National University
Cnr Liversidge Street and Balmain Crescent
Tel: (02) 6125 5289
- The breakfast feast includes traditional favourites like bacon, hash browns, sausages, tomatoes and eggs, as well as toast, cereal and a variety of pastries. There are several juices and drinks available.
- Newly renovated, Fellows Cafe features a relaxed atmosphere, with a stylish interior, leafy garden and intimate lounge area. It is conveniently located at University House in Acton.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for breakfast seven days a week until 30 August, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 30 July. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.