By Travelzoo Staff
Start your day at Gryphons with this exclusive breakfast offer for Travelzoo subscribers and pay just $29 for two people. Regularly worth $54, receive a Gryphons Breakfast each, accompanied by your choice of coffee, tea or fresh juice.
Why we love it
- Gryphons is offering a hearty breakfast in Canberra’s inner south for just $29 for two people
- Regularly priced at $54, receive a Gryphons Breakfast each, accompanied by your choice of coffee, tea or fresh juice
- The Gryphons Breakfast includes two eggs cooked to your liking, served with house made potato rosti, oven roasted tomato, mixed mushrooms, chorizo sausage and smokey bacon
- Located within the Griffith shopping precinct on Barker Street, the chic venue opened its doors in 2012 and offers a relaxed dining atmosphere with views of stunning parklands
- Valid for breakfast from 8am, seven days a week
Apr 29, 2013 - Jul 30, 2013
16 Barker Street
Tel: (02) 6260 8848
- The hearty Gryphons Breakfast includes two eggs cooked to your liking, served with house made potato rosti, oven roasted tomato, mixed mushrooms, chorizo sausage and smokey bacon.
- Located on Barker Street in Canberra’s inner south, the cafe/bar boasts a chic interior with timber flooring and rustic wooden furniture mixed with chesterfield couches. It offers guests a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy breakfast while overlooking the beautiful parklands outside.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed from 8am to 11.45am seven days a week until 30 July, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 30 June. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: 12 May; public holidays. Maximum three vouchers or six people per booking. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.