By Travelzoo Staff
Feast on authentic Chinese cuisine at The Waterfront Restaurant for just $59 for two. A saving of 50% off the regular price, each person will receive an entrée, main and dessert, plus rice and a glass of wine.
Why we love it
- Chinese restaurant The Waterfront Restaurant is offering three courses for two people for just $59
- You’ll receive an entrée, main and dessert each, plus rice and a glass of wine
- Save 50% off what you would regularly play
- Choose any dishes from the extensive menu that features Malaysian and Thai dishes, as well as traditional Chinese favourites
- Highlights include duck pancake, steamed deep sea cod, Shaolin vegetables and lychee ice cream
- Located in Gungahlin, the restaurant overlooks Yerrabi Pond and provides a relaxed environment and fresh, authentic dishes free of MSG
- Valid for lunch from Thursday to Sunday and dinner seven days a week
Apr 15, 2013 - Jun 15, 2013
The Waterfront Restaurant
51A Strayleaf Crescent
Tel: (02) 6262 3299
- Choose any dishes from the menu, featuring traditional dishes from various regions of China, as well as Mayalsia, Thailand and Vietnam. The restaurant enjoys a tranquil location in Gungahlin overlooking Yerrabi Pond, and uses fresh, premium ingredients free of MSG.
- Below are just some of the dishes on the menu:
- -Duck pancake
- -Malaysian satay stick
- -San choy bao
- -Hong Kong roast duck
- -Steamed deep sea cod
- -Shaolin vegetables
- -Salt and pepper soft shell crab
- -Lychee ice cream
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch from Thursday to Sunday or dinner seven days a week until 15 June, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 15 May. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum four vouchers per booking. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.