By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy fine dining at multi award-winning restaurant Sage for just $95 for two people. Normally worth $190, receive three courses and a bottle of wine valued at $55.
Why we love it
- Featured in the Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide several years running, Sage is offering a fine dining experience for two people for just $95
- Receive a 3-course meal and bottle of wine to the value of $55 and save 50% off the regular value
- Choose anything from the menu, with highlights such as cider braised pork belly, rabbit terrine, whisky smoked beef and ‘strawberry & rose’ vanilla rice pudding
- Sage was winner of ‘Best Prestigious Dining’ at the Australian Hotels Association Awards and has featured in several luxury magazines such as Gourmet Traveller
- The restaurant is located in a heritage building in the heart of Canberra and features an open air garden room, timber outdoor deck and newly renovated dining room
- Valid for lunch from Tuesday to Saturday and early dinner bookings from Tuesday to Thursday
Nov 06, 2012 - Feb 28, 2013
Gorman House Arts Centre
Tel: (02) 6249 6050
- Located in the heart of Canberra in a heritage building, the restaurant boasts a recently renovated dining room, open air garden room and timber outdoor deck, perfect for summer dining.
- It has featured in the Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide several years running and was the winner of this year’s ‘Best Prestigious Dining’ at the Australian Hotels Association Awards as well as Gourmet Traveller’s ‘Top 10 ACT Restaurant’ in 2010 and 2011.
- Receive the following menu:
- Entrée (choice of):
- -Jerusalem artichoke soup, caramelised baby onion, crème fraîche, px glaze
- -Cider braised pork belly, boudin noir, apple, crackling
- -Cured ocean trout, horseradish meringue, fennel, leek, lemon, hazelnut
- -Rabbit terrine, cherry textures, pistachio, brioche
- Main (choice of):
- -Pressed braidwood lamb shoulder, eggplant, olive, zucchini, rosemary
- -Pan roasted snapper, white bean and smoked bacon cassoulet, BBQ prawn, carrot
- -Baby globe artichoke, hazelnut, kale, sherry
- -Whisky smoked beef, garlic, mustard, watercress, mushroom
- Dessert (choice of):
- -Electric citrus: Pound cake, kalamansi curd, marshmallow, lemon sorbet
- -Apple custard: Caramelised apple, crème madame, breton sable, apple sorbet
- -Chocolate royale: Hazelnut meringue, praline crunch, orange gel
- -Strawberry & rose: Vanilla rice pudding, strawberry variations, almond crunch
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch from Tuesday to Saturday and early dinner reservations from Tuesday to Thursday, starting immediately until 30 November and 2 January to 28 February, 2013. Must be seated by 6.30pm and vacate by 8pm for dinner reservations. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 28 January, 2013. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: 1-31 December; 1 January, 2013. Maximum of three vouchers per booking. You can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Menu is subject to change.