By Travelzoo Staff
For just $20 per family pass, take your family to the National Dinosaur Museum in Canberra. The family pass is valid for entry for two adults and two children, or one adult and three children.
Why we love it
- Take your family to the National Dinosaur Museum in Canberra for just $20 per family pass
- Normally priced at $40, the family pass includes entry for two adults and two children or one adult and three children
- Alternatively, with this Travelzoo offer only, pay just $10 for a pass for one adult and one child
- Additional child entries can be purchased for the discounted price of $5 payable direct to the museum on arrival
- One of Canberra’s premier tourist attractions, the National Dinosaur Museum has recently been refurbished and is now home to over 50 life-like dinosaur models, 70 full skeleton and skull displays, as well as 12 fully interactive animatronic dinosaurs which move, roar, bite, blink, and even breathe
- You'll get to touch real fossil and mineral specimens that are hundreds of millions, even billions of years old
- Discover how successful dinosaurs were and learn about their unique place in the history of evolution
- Valid seven days a week (conditions apply)
Apr 02, 2013 - Jun 10, 2013
National Dinosaur Museum
Gold Creek Road and Barton Highway
Tel: (02) 6230 2655
- This deal is normally worth $40, and it allows entry to Australia’s largest permanent exhibition of dinosaurs and fossils.
- Alternatively, with this Travelzoo deal only, one adult and one child can buy a pass for $10. With either of these offers, you can buy extra child entries direct at the museum for just $5 per child instead of $9.50.
- After recent refurbishment, the National Dinosaur Museum is now home to over 50 lifelike dinosaur models, 70 full skeleton and skull displays, as well as 12 fully interactive animatronic dinosaurs which move, roar, bite, blink, and even breathe.
- The National Dinosaur Museum is not only Australia’s largest dinosaur museum, it also houses other examples of animals and plants from prehistoric times. Stroll through the history of life on this planet with fossils from the most primitive forms of life through to fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed from 10am to 5pm seven days a week, starting 2 April until 10 June, 2013. Bookings not essential, simply present your voucher on arrival.
Blackout dates: 13-28 April; public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. This offer is not refundable. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.