By Travelzoo Staff
Get the latest inside information on gourmet food and wine at the annual Canberra Food & Wine Expo and pay just $5 per person for entry. 1-day tickets would normally cost $17 when purchased online and $20 at the door. Visit with a friend and pay just $9 for two and save 74% off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Learn about the latest food trends and hear from celebrity chefs at the annual Canberra Food & Wine Expo for just $5 per person
- Regularly valued at $17, you’ll gain entry to the 3-day expo on one day of your choice
- Two people can pay just $9 for entry on any one day
- For the foodies and wine enthusiasts, pay just $15 for one person or $29 for two people for a 3-day pass, meaning you won’t miss a minute of the action
- The food and wine expo features gourmet food and wines, recipe ideas, the latest cooking products, celebrity chef appearances and more
- Valid from 15-17 February
Feb 07, 2013 - Feb 17, 2013
Canberra Food & Wine Expo
National Convention Centre
31 Constitution Avenue
Tel: (07) 5538 7118
- For food buffs and wine enthusiasts, pay just $15 per person for a 3-day pass or $29 for two people. Valid for entry on all three days of the food and wine expo, you’ll save 65% off the usual online price.
- Held at the National Convention Centre, the expo features gourmet food and wines. Get some tips from celebrity chefs such as Justine Schofield of Channel 10’s Everyday Gourmet, learn some new recipes to try at your next dinner party and taste some top wines.
The fine print
$5 and $9 vouchers allow entry to the Canberra Food & Wine Expo on any one day. $15 and $29 vouchers allow entry on all three days. Bookings not essential, simply present your voucher on arrival.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival.