By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a full-day tour to the Snowy Mountains and Snowy Vineyard Estate and Microbrewery for just $75 per person.
Why we love it
- Take a tour to the beautiful Snowy Mountains and visit Snowy Vineyard Estate and Microbrewery for just $75 per person
- Departing from Canberra, this full-day tour is normally valued at $225
- The offer includes an antipasto lunch consisting of cold meats, cheese, fruit and more at the estate’s restaurant
- After lunch, taste the wines produced at the estate as well as some locally brewed beers
- Valid for departure on Saturdays and Sundays; other dates may be available, please call for availability
Jan 25, 2013 - Apr 28, 2013
Snowy Vineyard Estate and Microbrewery
- Regularly worth $225, this offer includes pickup and drop-off in Canberra.
- Also enjoy an antipasto platter at the estate’s restaurant consisting of a range of cold meats including smoked trout, dips, various cheeses, fruit, Turkish bread and biscuits, as well as tea or coffee to finish.
- Try over 16 different types of wine and boutique beers made on-site. The winery specialises in cold climate wines such as Sieger Rebe, Sylvaner and Riesling, which feature a long ripening for unique flavour.
- Tours depart on Saturday and Sunday at 9am.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on Saturdays and Sundays, starting immediately until 28 April, 2013. Departures on other dates may be available, please phone to enquire. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 28 March. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays apply. You can buy multiple vouchers as gifts. One voucher per person per visit. Beer may be substituted for wine of the same value. Must be over 18 years of age to purchase this offer. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.