By Travelzoo Staff
Learn the techniques for taking perfect shots with your camera with a full-day workshop for just $79. This ‘DSLR1’ introductory course from National Photo Training College is regularly valued at $169 and will leave you with the confidence you need for photographing your next holiday or special occasion.
Why we love it
- Boost your camera skills for just $79 when you take a full-day introductory course in DSLR photography
- This offer from National Photo Training College would normally cost $169
- The course is ideal for those who want to understand their new camera or brush up on existing skills
- You’ll cover the basics of shutter speed, aperture and ISO and learn some tips and tricks to getting the perfect photo composition
- This interactive workshops offers plenty of opportunities for practical outdoor exercises and to ask questions of your expert instructor
- Get a group together to enjoy even greater savings and pay just $199 for three or $249 for four
- Previous students have called the workshop 'concise, straight to the point' and 'well worth it'
- Valid on 25 November and 16-17 February, 2013
Oct 22, 2012 - Feb 17, 2013
National Photo Training College
Best Western Central Motel & Apartments
11 Antill Street
Tel: (02) 9560 0077
- Get a group together to enjoy even greater savings and pay just $199 for three people or $249 for four people.
- Start the day with an introduction to camera basics such as shutter speed, aperture and ISO. You’ll also cover depth of field, slow exposure and panning, before taking your newfound skills outdoors to put theory into practice. There will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions of your professionally accredited instructor.
- Previous students have called the workshop 'concise, straight to the point' and praised the teachers for their 'passion and skill'.
- Courses start at 9.15am and finish at 4.15pm. They are ideal for those who want to understand their DSLR cameras or brush up on existing skills.
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed on Sunday 25 November, Saturday 16 February, 2013 or Sunday 17 February, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Must bring own camera (and flash if you have one). You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. 10 days’ notice for cancellations or rescheduling is required or the voucher is subject to forfeiture. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.