By Johanna Grahn
Take a friend to the Canberra Food & Wine Expo 2014 with this Travelzoo offer, where entry tickets for two people to the event are just $15 -- that's as much as 62% off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Gain entry to one day of your choice at the 3-day festival
- More than 100 exhibitors from local and regional Canberra and all over Australia feature gourmet food, fine wine and more
- In the celebrity kitchen you can watch famous chefs like ‘Everyday Gourmet’ host Justine Schofield, 'Masterchef' 2013 winner Emma Dean, ‘Masterchef’ finalist Courtney Roulston and Clement Chauvin, head chef at Canberra’s Waters Edge Restaurant
- Learn new recipes and find out about the latest cooking products
- Free wine and cheese appreciation classes available
14-16 Feb 2014
Canberra Food & Wine Expo 2014
National Convention Centre
31 Constitution Avenue
Tel: (07) 5538 7118
- Entry to the Canberra Food & Wine Expo 2014 for 2 people
The fine print
You can attend shows on either Friday 14 February, 2014 from 12pm-8pm; Saturday 15 February from 10am-6pm or Sunday 16 February from 10am-5pm. Your Travelzoo voucher must be redeemed online to receive your entry tickets.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Groups are welcome. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back.