By Travelzoo Staff
Pay just $329 for a 3-night stay for four in a 2-Bedroom Apartment when you buy this deal for Sails Resort on Golden beach.
Why we love it
- Stay at Sails Resort on Golden Beach on your next visit to the Sunshine Coast and pay just $329 for a 3-night stay for four in a 2-Bedroom Apartment
- Sleeping up to four people, this deal will save you $208 off the regular cost of staying in a lower floor apartment at this waterfront property
- You can also stay five nights in a 2-Bedroom Apartment for just $529 per stay
- If you’re looking for a bit more space, 3-Bedroom Apartments are just $399 for a 3-night stay, and $649 for a 5-night stay
- Located adjacent to waterfront Leach Park, the self rated 4-star resort is currently ranked #3 accommodation in Caloundra by TripAdvisor and has received rave reviews
- All 2- and 3-Bedroom apartments are fully self-contained with views of the water and individual lock-up garages
Sails Resort on Golden Beach
3 Landsborough Parade
Tel: 07 5492 7888
What's included & when
- Oct 12, 2012 - Mar 28, 2013
- Saving you $208 per stay off the regular cost of staying at this property, the deal is available for the following room types:
- 2-Bedroom Apartment (up to four people)
- Three nights ... $329
- Five nights ... $529
- 3-Bedroom Apartment (up to six people)
- Three nights ... $399
- Five nights ... $649
- Located adjacent to waterfront Leach Park, Sails Resort on Golden Beach is within easy walking distance of Caloundra CBD and Bulcock and Kings Beaches.
- Onsite facilities include a free gas BBQ, heated pool and a spa, and shops and restaurants are within walking distance.
- Visitors to Caloundra can enjoy all sorts of water sports including fishing, swimming, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking and jet skiing.
- There are also two golf clubs within easy driving distance including Caloundra Golf Club, which is two kilometres away, and Pelican Waters Golf Club, which is four kilometres away.
- Those looking for a day away from the beach can venture up into the hinterland of the Glass House Mountains to visit wineries, museums, art and craft galleries, or take a walk through the rainforest.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 24 October and can be redeemed for stays from 21 October until 28 March, 2013. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: 15 December to 20 January, 2013. Other blackout dates may apply and all vacancies are subject to availability. To ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible. All taxes are included. Reservations hold a non-cancellation policy. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.